We’re nearing the halfway point of the PIERCING ALPHABET today. Did you know there were so many different types of piercings? Maybe, maybe not. For many of us, we have a general idea of body parts we’d like pierced but every now and then a catalyst such as this blog, or even seeing a friend with a really interesting piercing pushes us over the edge making us get a new and exciting piercing. Today we’re covering the piercings that fall under the letters I through M. Study up on your piercing knowledge, because after we’ve covered all of the different piercings there might be a quiz. And my good test takers are awarded with some free jewelz!
51. Inner conch piercing – A piercing through the innermost shell of the ear, next to the ear canal itself. It should be noted that making significant changes to the structure of the conch can cause minor loss of hearing. Looking for jewelry for an inner conch piercing? They can be done with studs or captives. Check out WickedBodyJewelz.com for great prices on body jewelry.
52. Inner Labia piercing – Any piercing through the labia minora. Piercings through the inner labia heal extremely quickly, but for most people offer little other than visual appeal. Paired labia piercings may be “locked” with a single piece of jewelry as a chastity or infibulation device, or laced together, as in a corset piercing. Find captives for an inner labia piercing.
53. Inverse Navel piercing – A vertical navel piercing located on the lower half of the navel, rather than the more traditional top-and-center position. Find a wide variety of belly rings here!
54. Isabella piercing – This is an extremely deep clitoral shaft piercing that starts below the clitoris and just above the urethra, and then goes up through the clitoral shaft and exits at the top of the hood. Find barbells for an Isabella piercing.
55. Knuckle piercing – This surface piercing is done on the top of the hand in between the knuckles. In an ideal placement, it is about 3/4″ to 1″ long, using a 10ga, very slightly curved barbell. The biggest problem in healing this piercing is that the jewelry has a tendency to get caught on pockets. Find surface piercing jewelry for a different piercing look!
56. Labia piercing – This piercing can be placed either through the inner labia or the outer labia. They are one of the simpler and more common genital piercings performed on women, and are often pierced in symmetrical pairs. Like all genital piercings, depending on jewelry and placement, they may provide additional stimulation to one or both partners during sexual intercourse. Find great looking captives for potentially piercing your labia!
57. Labret piercing – A piercing through the lower lip. Browse a great selection of labrets for your next favorite piercing!
58. Lorum piercing – A piercing that is essentially a frenum piercing placed low on the shaft, close to the scrotum, or even on the raphe of the scrotum itself. Find captive rings for your lorum piercing!
59. Madison piercing – A surface piercing at the base of the neck. Find great deals on popular surface piercings at WickedBodyJewelz.com!
60. Madonna piercing – A labret placed in the upper lip, off-center, in the same place that a number of starlets have beauty marks. Jewelry is often around 14 gauge labret studs, or even jeweled labret studs.
61. Magic Cross piercing – An appropriately named combination male genital piercing as it is made up of an ampallang and apadravya in the form of a cross. The piercings are generally separate although they may touch in the urethra. Interested in a Magic Cross piercing? Look at hundreds of barbells at great, inexpensive prices.
62. Medusa piercing – An upside-down labret piercing. It’s a piercing through the center of the upper lip, perpendicular to the tissue. Find labrets for your Medusa now!
63. Microdermal piercing – A miniaturised transdermal implant/ a flat plate which sits beneath the skin with a single exit for a barbell post giving the visual effect of jewellery that appears to be screwed right into the body.
Like what type of piercings you see? RATE US at the top of our blog and through Facebook! Next time we’ll be covering piercings starting with N and going through the letter P. Stay WICKED!