64. Nape piercings – A piercing on the nape of the neck, or “back” of the neck. It is most commonly pierced using a surface bar, but even nylon piercings have been known to heal here. Need some jewelry for your surface piercings? Check out Wicked’s wide and affordable selection here!
65. Nasal Tip piercing – This piercing begins from the inside of the nostril to the nasal tip. A nasal tip piercing is also referred to as a “rhino” piercing.
66. Nasallang piercing – A piercing that is usually made up of a pair of nostril piercings with a septum piercing at the same level in between the two. A barbell is most usually worn to connect all three to make it look like a pair of nostril piercings.
67. Navel industrial piercing – A navel piercing which connects with a single barbell. Generally, the navel is first pierced and healed with separate pieces of jewelry, then a single piece of jewelry is inserted.
68. Navel piercing – Probably one of the most popular types of piercings among girls, a navel piercing is placed through the rim of the navel where there is a defined fold or “lip” to pierce through. WickedBodyJewelz.com has an incredible selection of belly rings and chains at great prices! Find yours here!
69. Nefertiti piercing – A piercing that combines the benefits of a Clitoral hood piercing with the visual appeal of a Christina piercing. To see what these other piercings are, check out PART 2 and PART 3 blogs in getting “Schooled in Your Piercing Knowledge” SERIES. Need a surface piercing for a Nefertiti piercing? Find yours here!
70. Nick piercing – This is piercing is relatively opposite of the vertical lowbret. The purpose of the piercing is to find one of the highest points on the inside of the mouth and then the piercing travels straight up under the skin and musculature and exits underneath the orbit of the eye.
71. Nipple piercings – These types of piercings are very well known, but did you know that the piercing is done through the fatty tissue of the areola? Nipple piercings can be placed horizontally, vertically, or any angle in between. It is also not uncommon to see two intersecting piercings on the same nipple. Find great deals on a wide selection of nipple jewelry from WickedBodyJewelz.com!
72. Orbital piercing – Similar to an industrial piercing, an orbital piercing is two piercings connected by a single ring. New a captive for this new look? Find great deals on a variety of captives here!
74. Outer conch piercing – A piercing through the outer shell of the ear. Get captives for your outer conch piercings now!
75. Outer Labia piercings – Piercings that penetrate the outer labia that take a good deal of time to heal because of piercing delicate tissue. Healing time is usually from 2 -3 months. Want some captive jewelry for an outer labia piercing. Look no further!
76. Permanent piercing – A piercing which cannot be removed without either surgically removing it or by destroying the jewelry. Permanent piercings are most commonly achieved by welding, soldering, or otherwise permanently bonding the jewelry closed.
77. Prayer piercing – A piercing named according to its placement. A prayer piercing is a surface piercing done through the outer edge of the hand. Like the look? Find great prices on surface piercings now!
78. Prince Albert piercing – The PA pierces the penis from the outside of the frenulum and into the urethra. In a circumcised male, this can be done directly through the center of the frenulum, but in an uncircumcised male the proper placement is off to one side of the frenulum’s ridge and just behind the glans, placing the ball of a barbell behind the glans and underneath the foreskin when the foreskin is pulled forward. How about a new captive ring for your new or preexisting piercing? Find great deals here!
79. Princess Albertina piercing – This is an extremely rare piercing that enters the female urethra and exits at the top of the vagina. Want a captive for your Princess Albertina piercing? Look here!
80. Pubic piercing – A surface piercing placed above and at the base of the shaft of the penis. The intent, other than the visual appeal, is to stimulate the clitoris during intercourse. Interested in getting a pubic piercing? Find one now!
Eighty different types of piercings in and we’re only through the letter P! Have you learned anything new or interested in what’s to come? Leave us a comment on our blog and we’ll be sure to respond! Next to come, piercings R through S.